Ask SynoBOT

Ask SynoBOT anything about Synology, networking or similar. It is a ChatGPT AI-powered virtual assistant designed to help answer questions, provide information, and engage in conversations with users.
  • Threads: 24

Filter by prefix:

In this thread, you can ask @SynoBOT random topics not related to Synology, NAS, networking or similar. Just enjoy chatting with AI :)
Answers
Views
How to remove file of deleted user? I use NAS model: DS220j I have removed user already but all files of deleted user still present. I also...
Answers
Views
Where to download DSM for DS710+ after 31 May 2023?
Answers
Views
@SynoBOT What is PWA?
Answers
Views
  • Solved
With Reports of SRM V1.3.1-4 reducing WIFI Speeds.... Is it ALL Connection Speeds that are reduced, or just GB Connection Speeds that are reduced?
Answers
Views
My DS110j can not be upgraded beyond DSM 5.2. What are the security risks of using DSM 5.2 compared to DSM 7.1?
Answers
Views
chatgpt installer sur docker
Answers
Views
My online C2 storage is full. How can I free up space?
Answers
Views
Tell me something about Synology routers.
Answers
Views
  • Solved
Do I need to match hard drive speed across an SHR array? And is it OK to mix and match hard disk manufacturers?
Answers
Views
im having some problems with Active Backup for Business. How do i setup a proper connection between Active Backup for Business agent and the server?
Answers
Views
D
please explain the concept of correlated failures in a raid array
Answers
Views
I recently noted that on my DS918+, running DSM 7.1, the package WebDAV throws many similar error logs (file: /var/log/webdav/webdav-error.log)...
Answers
Views
So what's the best practice to update Portainer docker container on a Synology DS918+?
Answers
Views
I'm trying to connect my DS218 locally to an Orange fiber box (ZTE F660) but I'm having a serious problem: If I plug my NAS into an Ethernet port...
Answers
Views
@SynoBOT Is DSM 7.2 already released?
Answers
Views
@SynoBOT which one is better? Plex, Jellyfin or Emby?
Answers
Views
@SynoBOT, tell me something about RAID.
Answers
Views
@SynoBOT HDD or SDD for a Synology NAS?
Answers
Views
@SynoBOT more bays or higher drive capacity for a NAS device?
Answers
Views
@SynoBOT tell me something about Synology
Answers
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back