Backup Solutions

How to backup? What and where to backup? All backup questions and discussions go to this forum.
In this article, we'll try to cover the most popular backup solutions and ways to do it. For general backup discussion please open a new thread...
Replies
Views
Hi; I want to create schedule sync task for the 2 shared folders in 2 different NAS. My old NAS is DSM 5.2 (DS110J) The other NAS is DSM 6.2.4...
Replies
Views
I want realtime sync PC folder ans NAS folder in same network. All solutions are about Cloud Station but there is no Cloud Station in my package...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I am currently reviewing my backup strategy, and I am not sure if it is OK or not. I also suspect myself to be over-thinking it. Would...
Replies
Views
I've asked versions of this question before, but I want to narrow in on the apple-specific side of things. What is the method for backing up my...
Replies
Views
So I believe this is what I'm looking at for the system I'm working on setting up with my dad. He runs Apple, I run Windows/Android. Does the...
Replies
Views
Hi On the Synology I am using for my business I have set a daily USB Copy task that makes backups on an external USB Drive. This is working fine...
Replies
Views