Backup Solutions

How to backup? What and where to backup? All backup questions and discussions go to this forum.
  • Threads: 213

Filter by prefix:

Hi all, The diagram is showing how I backed up my files currently. However, my QNAP is screaming for not enough disk space now.... I can...
Replies
Views
I couldn't find any information regarding my issue so I decided to ask here. Is there any known problem about using the wifi with active backup...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I want to back up some files present in a directory and in some subdirectories This files are the ones from Microsof Office (Word, Excel,...) plus...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I setup Hyper Backup for weekly folders backup to external USB HDD. Recently facing an issue of unable to read backup and displays error message...
Replies
Views
G
Hello, Is there a way I can use Synology Drive 3.xx to backup my photos library, on macOS Monterey, onto my DS920+? If not, is there a better...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'm trying ABB on my DS918+ with DSM 7.1.1. I can start it manually but it does not start at the scheduled time. I want to backup two Macbooks. Is...
Replies
Views
I bought some storage in a server to use Hyper Backup to drop my offsite backup in. However, I have not been able to make it work. I can SSH into...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I recently upgraded to DSM 7.2. Prior to that, I was receiving email notifications whenever an Active Backup for Business task...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi there I am a home user, and I have been trying to set up a new backup task on my ds918+ (DSM 7.1.1-42962 Update 6) to a local USB attached to...
Replies
Views
Hi! New member to the forum!! I have a Synology DiskStation DS220+. I have installed the Active Backup for Business inside DSM and the Agent...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I have a strange problem with Cloud Sync making duplicates of files with different size and appending (1) to the file name. I have a two way...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Type: Home network Device: DS1821+ Version: 7.1.1 Issue: In the Business Agent on the PC being backed up when I click on Restore portal it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I am running a Hyper Backup task trying to backup ~8TB onto an external USB drive. My Hyper Backup task keeps hanging with, I believe, all files...
Replies
Views
Hi all, In the news was that MS sometimes deletes/disables/locks free accounts if they think they found something on their storage that's not in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Which shared folders should NOT use snapshots? It seems to me that the ActiveBackupforBusiness shared folder should not have snapshots taken...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All, This post is kind of a follow-up to an earlier posting regarding the interaction/no interaction between Synology 1520+ running DSM 7.1.1...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Looking for recommendations for a good backup software. I have a Windows PC (approx 16TB of data) and couple iPhones and iPads (approx 3TB data)...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I am currently using Hyper backup to make rsync backups to a windows 10 computer acting as a file server. For some reason the job continues to...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back