Backup Solutions

How to backup? What and where to backup? All backup questions and discussions go to this forum.
  • Threads: 213

Filter by prefix:

Hello, I was just wandering if I can backup an object (i.e. email, OneDrive, site) with the same name (email address) that had been deleted...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
I have set up a HyperBackup task and try to run it when I connect/attach the external disk the task backs up to. Is this possible?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I have a strange problem with Cloud Sync making duplicates of files with different size and appending (1) to the file name. I have a two way...
Replies
Views
Hello there I m new here I have been using Hyper Backup with rysnc to backup to a remote rsync server. After upgrade to 7.1 the file based...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just bought a DS720+ which will be my primary working/storage NAS, which I want to backup onto my old NAS, a QNAP TS-253D (which...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
I've ordered a new Mac Mini M2 Pro which will be replacing my ageing Intel i7 Mini. I have a TimeMachine backup folder on the NAS for the existent...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Type: Home network Device: DS1821+ Version: 7.1.1 Issue: In the Business Agent on the PC being backed up when I click on Restore portal it...
Replies
Views
I'm wanting to backup my DS-420+ to a bunch of hard disks. When I started, I populated it with four 8 terabyte drives, later replacing two of...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
I have started backing up my DS1520+ via Hyper Backup. As Backup Destination I use "Local Folder (single version)". After backing up, when I...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a Hyper Backup rsync copy (single-version) task, which is stuck. By stuck I mean that it shows progress 11% and doesn't move anymore...
Replies
Views
I have an external USB drive with two disks. Together they are the size of the data on my NAS, so I could just backup via USB copy if the two disk...
Replies
Views
At the moment I use an hdd in a usb enclosure connected to my DS923+ for backup purposes. I consider changing that with a DS120j which I can find...
Replies
Views
I have a new DS923+ and I'm trying to figure out what the best way of backing up is. I have 3 drives with 6 TB each in SHR which I use as my main...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I am running a Hyper Backup task trying to backup ~8TB onto an external USB drive. My Hyper Backup task keeps hanging with, I believe, all files...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Morning All, I have a couple of questions regarding the use of Hyper Backup and a suggested file format. I have three NAS (1520+, 218+, and 220+...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to set up a backup from my home NAS to a remote NAS (through the internet). I originally thought that this would be...
Replies
Views
Hi all, In the news was that MS sometimes deletes/disables/locks free accounts if they think they found something on their storage that's not in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Which shared folders should NOT use snapshots? It seems to me that the ActiveBackupforBusiness shared folder should not have snapshots taken...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, my first post on this forum :-) I have a DS918+ with more than 27TB loaded, practically speaking all my digital life! :-) I'm on a 30...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi everyone, Hopefully someone can advise me on the best method(s) to backup my data. In my opinion, my requirements are pretty basic, but I have...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back