Backup Solutions

How to backup? What and where to backup? All backup questions and discussions go to this forum.
  • Threads: 213

Filter by prefix:

I need to sync files from a remote location to a local Synology device. This fails as a Scheduled Task so I tested from the command line - see...
Replies
Views
Hi Forum, Basically hopeless at this point, as for a year I have been trying to figure out how to delete instances of a file / folder from my...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've read through a number of posts on various forums about setting up a rotating backup task with HyperBackup. I've got a USB enclosure where I...
Replies
Views
OK, I have 2 nas units, all I really want to do is mirror certain folders from nas1 to nas2. I want to retain the naming, file structure...
Replies
Views
I am trying to setup a hyperback rsync single copy mode between 2 synology nas. Source has 6x 4tb SHR1, Target has 5x 4tb SHR1. Source has <8tb...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I need some help in how to upgrade my 1513+ storage space to Brtps so I can start to use Synology Drive. My NAS is operating under...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
I am setting up Cloud Sync to back up my DS920+ to Backblaze B2. I do not understand what folders to choose for "local" and "remote." This is my...
Replies
Views
So I have 3 nas units total. 2x DS1621+ and a Terramaster f5-221. The terramaster (5 bay, 5x 4tb) and DS1621+ (6 bay, 6x 4tb) have been in use for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have been backing up my MS 365 for Business data to my DS 220+ using Active Backup for MS 365, and this has been working well. I now want to go...
Replies
Views
I've just done a lot of transferring of data from my (previous NAS backed up) USB drive to my new NAS, directly using USB Copy package in both...
Replies
Views
  • Question
So I have set up a task to import data from my USB enclosure to my NAS, which worked fine. I also want to keep all that data on the USB to...
Replies
Views
I wanted to know if its possible to make an actual backup of an android phone (Samsung Galaxy S Series) to a synology nas. Not the pictures and...
Replies
Views
Hello People! First off i am new here so i hope this is the correct subforum for my question. If not please move it :) My problem is as...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've moved all my data onto my new DS720+ from my simple old Buffalo NAS that just presents USB shares. I want to back up certain shared folders...
Replies
Views
I came across this article on FB the other day. Very useful, it might be handy for others...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently upgraded to a DS920+ upgraded and now setting up the backups. I tried HyperBackup to my old NAS (DS414) but it ws incredibly...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Before my RAID on my Mac died, I would perform a scheduled backup every night to an external USB disk. This was easy to setup using Carbon Copy...
Replies
Views
While using Cloud Sync to backup Google Drive it seems to be picking up the older “My Drive” volume fine. There seems to be a problem with Cloud...
Replies
Views
Morning! I am looking to backup my parents data for them, from their house to my NAS to my C2Storage. I thought about installing the drive...
Replies
Views
Good morning all :D I currently have a cloud sync for my Dropbox, this just acts as if I had dropbox on my local PC so I can access certain files...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back