Cloud Sync

With Cloud Sync, you can seamlessly sync and share files among your Synology NAS and multiple public clouds, such as Dropbox, Baidu Cloud and Google Drive.
Hello, I have just deactivate admin count of my NAS to improve the security, and created a new admin account (let's name it "admin2 ;-) ) Problem...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi 👋 I´ve tried to sync my photolibrary on Dropbox to my DS220+ with bad results. Bad cause all my timestamps gets crazy wierd and dates back to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Question: got the new alert that the admin account is unsafe, okay no worries, created a new admin account and then disabled the old admin...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Couple of questions hoping that I could get some of your thoughts on: 1. Is it possible to decrypt all content where it rest vs...
Replies
Views
Helllo, I use the Cloud Sync package on my 218J to back up one of the NAS folders to Google Drive and have been doing so without problems for...
Replies
Views
So I have set up one-way sync from my NAS to Google Drive and OneDrive. But I found out that the old folders on the cloud are not removing by...
Replies
Views
I'm using Cloud Sync to sync Onedrive & Onedrive for Business to the NAS inside various non-encrypted folder shares. When I set up the sync tasks...
Replies
Views
I've completed migrating all content to my new DS218+ from DS212. I had cloud sync to google set up for my photos on the DS212. Ideally there is...
Replies
Views
I would like to get notifications (like hyper backup can do - email and text) about the status of Cloud Sync if something goes wrong? Does anyone...
Replies
Views
Just recently my Cloud Sync connection constantly shows its status as “connecting” along with all the sync task (around 10 of them) also showing...
Replies
Views
Having a problems setting up CloudSync to Backblaze B2 on my DS416play. Some searching shows old posts & articles but couldn't find anything more...
Replies
Views