DSM 7

All information and discussions about Synology DSM 7.
Check here to try the DSM 7 Online Demo: https://demo.synology.com/en-global/dsm#dsm70beta
Replies
Views
Has anybody been able to get DSM 7.0 Beta installed on DS1821+?
Replies
Views
A couple of days ago I upgraded to V7 of DSM without realising it breaks most 3rd party apps Long story short I successfully followed an adhoc...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Has anyone seen information about using a DSM 6 NAS as a destination 'Synology' target for a DSM 7 NAS's Hyper Backup? My DS215j NAS is running...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi there, with DSM 7 synodsmnotify introduced new behaviour requesting i18n formated strings. Anyone come accross this and knows how to interact...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m moving from 214Play running DSM7 to a new NAS, planning to use the same disks. Data is non critical, so I now, I’ve been a bad guy...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have setup Plex server on my DS920+ and works great for TV and other devices exept i have problem when i add subtitles on Andorid Box (Mi...
Replies
Views
I tried to download the DSM 7 beta today, but it looks like there's a problem with the website (at least for me). If I click on the dropdown it's...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I just installed an RS3621xs+ to replace a DS2415+ that I've been using for over 5 years and it works well but it's very slow, and buy an...
Replies
Views
Hi I upgraded my 920+ last night and 11 packages fail, this includes docker and many others. These are not the 3rd party apps Could someone...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I just received my ds1621+ and going to start from scratch, so no other synology settings to import etc. I use it at this point only a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does your Plex (1.21.0-3744) see any pictures in the 'photo' folder? I have first updated Plex when a new version for DSM7 became available...
Replies
Views
Hi, By any chance, is there anyone who knows what's the command to get the list of dependencies on or of a package ? With DSM 6.1, it used to be...
Replies
Views
Installed Synology Photo (DSM7) on the Synology and the corresponding app on my tablet and smartphone. Managed to index the /photo to show in the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Switched to DSM 7. With DSM 6.2 i used Photo Station to display my photo library in /photo . Installed Synology Photo, but this does not show any...
Replies
Views
Will DSM finally add this much needed, much requested feature? No clue why Synology has ignored the user base and not added this in DSM6
Replies
Views
Has anyone figured out how to get SSH keys working (passwordless shell access) with DSM 7? It seems to operate differently than DSM 6 in this...
Replies
Views
So, I didn't listen and jumped on the DSM 7 bandwagon, but I was afforded the opportunity to replace my DSM 1621+ which is on DSM 7 with an 1821+...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have installed DSM 7 and Synology Photos, and uploaded my photos to various folders while in Synology Photos. After uploading the photos they...
Replies
Views
I'm considering running 7-beta on my backup NAS (now at v6.2.3). Presently the backup NAS runs Hyper Backup Vault and is also the client for...
Replies
Views
Hello, With previous DSM, I used to "link" a nginx config file (installed with my packages) under /usr/syno/share/nginx/conf.d/ Ex.: ln -s...
Replies
Views