DSM 7

All information and discussions about Synology DSM 7.
  • Threads: 64

Filter by prefix:

As you may notice all threads in DSM 7 section are closed and no replies or new threads are allowed. Please, choose any other appropriate section...
Replies
Views
Looking into upgrading to DSM7 on my DS214PLAY however my x2 essential third party apps being NZBGet and Transmission need to work otherwise I...
Replies
Views
Dear Bro, Have you got the Synology Drive X.apk - new app on DSM 7.0? I have another NAS with DSM 7.0 installed. Thank you!
Replies
Views
Is anyone else seeing their Automatic Configuration Backup (that is, the configuration backup that DSM 7 does periodically to Synology's cloud)...
Replies
Views
Seems like it's out, here's the versionnews : https://www.synology.com/sv-se/releaseNote/DSM?model=DS918%2B
Replies
Views
In the Synology DSM 7.0 Developer Guide I noticed the following section: Docker (since DSM7.0) Description Docker worker is made for docker...
Replies
Views
It appears that historically DSM lacks support for serving host names from DHCP leases in DNS queries, with users requiring such functionality...
Replies
Views
Finally, exFAT filesystem support is free in DSM 7. Previously in DSM 6 and early there was a $3.99 charge to cover licences. Package ...
Replies
Views
Hello, In order to understand how to create packages for previous DSM, I used to open the SPK with 7Zip or WinRar and to reverse-engineer the...
Replies
Views
Has anybody been able to get DSM 7.0 Beta installed on DS1821+?
Replies
Views
Hi! This is my first post, so please forgive me if I do something wrong. I have a Synology DS916+ running DSM 7.0 Beta. (I know, it was a mistake...
Replies
Views
Under DSM 7 the photos app now stores all backed up personal photos in the home area parallel \ alongside the Drive folder. This is actually a...
Replies
Views
Hi I upgraded my 920+ last night and 11 packages fail, this includes docker and many others. These are not the 3rd party apps Could someone...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does your Plex (1.21.0-3744) see any pictures in the 'photo' folder? I have first updated Plex when a new version for DSM7 became available...
Replies
Views
When I upgrade my system to DSM 7, the VMM showed incompatibility. Then I try to upgrade the package manually. It showed I need to install...
Replies
Views
Let's speculate, when do you think it will be out? I am a bit disappointed that they don't seem to release updates for their beta-releases, it has...
Replies
Views
Installed DSM7 on my DS416j a few weeks ago, and zero issues Mostly running Plex server, Surveillance station as well as a file server I needed...
Replies
Views
A couple of days ago I upgraded to V7 of DSM without realising it breaks most 3rd party apps Long story short I successfully followed an adhoc...
Replies
Views
All, just to announce that Jitsi-Meet for Synology 3rd party package is now available: Showcase details | Community Package Hub (check for arch...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Has anyone seen information about using a DSM 6 NAS as a destination 'Synology' target for a DSM 7 NAS's Hyper Backup? My DS215j NAS is running...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi there, with DSM 7 synodsmnotify introduced new behaviour requesting i18n formated strings. Anyone come accross this and knows how to interact...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back