DSM 7

All information and discussions about Synology DSM 7.
Check here to try the DSM 7 Online Demo: https://demo.synology.com/en-global/dsm#dsm70beta
Replies
Views
I's struggling to get Active Insight working on DSM 7.0 has anyone else had these problems ? When trying to enable its asking to enable NTP...
Replies
Views
Have just upgraded to DSM7 to use Synology Photos, I'm having issues uploading videos from Android app. It doesn't seem to be doing it in the...
Replies
Views
Hallo everyone, I have a DS420+ that is compatible with Synology Photos' Face Recognition but I have an issue with it: I have installed DSM 7...
Replies
Views
Hi I upgraded my 920+ last night and 11 packages fail, this includes docker and many others. These are not the 3rd party apps Could someone...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Anyone with a functioning combination of these 2? No problems installing but Mail station can't be reached or doesn't show.... while mail server does.
Replies
Views
A couple of days ago I upgraded to V7 of DSM without realising it breaks most 3rd party apps Long story short I successfully followed an adhoc...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I have installed in slot1, 1 SSD (Volume 1): DSM 7 and all apps. I have installed in slot2, 1 HDD (Volume 2): download folder and...
Replies
Views
I've got it on my phone but don't have a DSM 7 nas yet. So: Anybody tried it? In what way are they combining DS Photo and the Moments-app...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty upset with Synology Photos compared to Photo Station. There's so much functionality that's missing compared to Photo Station. Yes, I...
Replies
Views
Recently I've updated my DS216j DSM to 7.0. I'm really happy with its new look and functionalities... but I cannot remember and advise windows...
Replies
Views
The link created by DSM7 behind the QR code is followed by an & sign after the top-level domain (TLD): www.myserver.com:1234&id=...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a problem with connecting and installing linux backup agent. I have the same error when installing in the root folder or in the home...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does your Plex (1.21.0-3744) see any pictures in the 'photo' folder? I have first updated Plex when a new version for DSM7 became available...
Replies
Views
Hi, I found that Synology Photos has to use 'photos' folder. Do you know why this is still the case? I found it as as a big disadvantage of DS...
Replies
Views
Did yesterday a install of the DSM7 beta and everything was startup fine, but now I've seen that the docker containers don't have a connection...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Has anyone figured out how to add existing folders and subfolders of pictures to the Synology Photos beta?
Replies
Views
I am running a DS415+ upgraded with 8GB of memory. I have been running VM Manager installed manually. After upgrading to DSM 7 beta, VM Manager...
Replies
Views
Currently Python3 is not supported and cannot be installed. So I cannot use sabnzbd. Is there any way to get this still installed or any...
Replies
Views
For those who are reviewing DSM 7. What’s your favorite new feature/improvement and what would you consider an uncalled-for annoyance?
Replies
Views
I am using Download Station on Beta 7 since sabnzbd cannot be used yet on Beta 7 (due to Python3 not being supported yet, I have another thread...
Replies
Views