Feedback

Posts your feedback about the forum. Questions for forum support go here too.
  • Solved
I have an alert for the forum, top right of my browser, a wee bell with a red "1" to say I have one unread. It flashes. But I've read that alert...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Is there a mobile version of this site? I tried m.synoforum.com, without success. Just a question, not a request as I rarely use mobile devices...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I’m a Yank in the USA. I prefer 12 hour time rather than 24. I checked preferences and didn’t see it. Thank you.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, since a few days the forum frontpage is not properly rendered on my tablet anymore. Screenshot for illustration:
Replies
Views
  • Question
This may be one of my more petty GUI comments... However... the favicon is quite dark and barely notcieable when using a browser's dark mode. For...
Replies
Views
  • Question
In dark mode the selection button to vote in polls are barely discernable. Not a huge problem... but it's there/
Replies
Views
  • Question
@SynoMan / @Rusty Who's this (or what’s it for) below the avatar in every thread? When it's me, it's green (assuring me that it's me maybe in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Generally, I open up a number of tabs to the latest posts on threads I am following... After doing so, I go tab to tab to follow the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
@SynoMan, staff member, administrator, moderator, Is it possible to add the username to the email subject that is sent when a reply occurs? Like...
Replies
Views
I've switched over to FireFox from Windows Edge for my browser, which solved some issues I'd been having with getting booted off of DSM...
Replies
Views
Is it me or did something change since last night? When I logged in, I’m shown the unread messages. Previously, it was posts in chronological...
Replies
Views
This may be the start of a long running thread, or I might be missing the blinding obvious. Q. Can I edit a post? I'm great at making typo...
Replies
Views
Thanks for starting the new community, seems like a nice forum application. You might want to check how your sending emails out for user...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to say that this is a really nice forum. I like how it works on my iPad (that’s where I spend a lot of time) and that it’s so elegant...
Replies
Views