Synology Photos

Whether you’re a professional photographer or amateur creator, Synology Photos comes with all the tools you need to manage your photos efficiently. Automated tools help you group, filter, organize, and share your content, while keeping your memories safe and secure.
  • Threads: 54

Filter by prefix:

I recently purchased a DS220+ and copied all my photos to a folder on it called "shared photos." Then, I installed Synology Photos. I was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I migrated to DSM 7 yesterday and with it Photo Station > Photos. I finally figured out how to get the Face Recognition working in Shared...
Replies
Views
Did someone try to browse on mobile (I can try on IOS, both Safari and Chrome) a Shared Space? I can see the picture BUT if I try to zoom on it...
Replies
Views
Users of type Uploader gets this when they are in Timeline view on Personal space, and switches to Shared space. And the Timeline and Filter...
Replies
Views
Just a warning as I like you all so much, and I would like to prevent you messing up your photo folders as well... I am an old fashioned guy that...
Replies
Views
Hi there, So I had an earlier issue that my connection to Synology Photos was super slow locally. This was because I was using an external...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if this is happening only to me. When I log in to Synology Photos I get the Shared space page: After that, I need to manually...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am a long time happy user of Photo Station. I liked the control it gave me over my users and all our pictures. I am used to organize and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Made the switch to DSM 7 and Synology Photos. Been going through sorting my photos into their own albums, but can't seem to find a way to sort the...
Replies
Views
My objective is simply to upload photos and share to others so they can search and see the photo by keyword be it 0001 or tag: Food... I tested it...
Replies
Views
Hey all! I just picked up a ds920+ and I'm looking to take gigabytes of various iPhoto archives from different Mac computers and put them on the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have just updated to DMS 7 and have now got to use Synology Photos. I have a DS220j and connected to PC via ethernet cable but can take 3-4...
Replies
Views
What's new in version 1.1.0-0224 1. Optimized the browsing experience for opening share links from mobile devices. 2. Supports rating photos. 3...
Replies
Views
I understand that the personal photo folder is /home/Photos and the shared spaces folder is /photo. Why is it named /photo? Should it be named...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I currently own a WD MyCloud Home and an older synology DS213+. I'm thinking of upgrading to a DS220+ so I can upgrade to DSM 7. Before...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey! A few weeks ago, I updated my NAS to DSM 7.0 and drop Moments to Synology Photos. I am still discovering this new environment and some...
Replies
Views
I have been looking for years to find a working solution to display my photo library. I've got pictures of friends/family/places etc., but i can...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Is there any way to change the thumbnail for an album in Synology Photos? When in Albums mode, the folder thumbnail appears to be totally random...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've just moved nearly all my photos to Photos and have culled thru all the Facial Recognition/People to properly name/tag them etc. I do have...
Replies
Views
  • Question
As posted earlier, I have uploaded a wodge of photos to my new nas, but they are totally disorganized. I want to group them into various folders...
Replies
Views