Synology Photos

Whether you’re a professional photographer or amateur creator, Synology Photos comes with all the tools you need to manage your photos efficiently. Automated tools help you group, filter, organize, and share your content, while keeping your memories safe and secure.
  • Threads: 36
Noobie.....Just can't seem to be able to "share" a photo... send it in an email or text from my Synology photos . Choices are only to allow access...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if this is happening only to me. When I log in to Synology Photos I get the Shared space page: After that, I need to manually...
Replies
Views
Wondering if there's a way to bulk rotate photos. The auto rotate doesn't seem to be working very well for me, and I don't really want to have to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My share links from Synology Photos are redirecting to an IP address that I don't recognize, looks like it belongs to a Fios router. I copy the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Like several others I've been frustrated by the lack of support for HEVC video playback in Synology Photos (i.e. for photo/video...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have just migrated to DSM 7 along with Synology Photo - really wish I hadn't! I've had no end of problems connecting from internet but these...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've just transferred all my photos and videos from Google Photos to my new DiskStation. All worked very well except for one thing: all...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've just moved nearly all my photos to Photos and have culled thru all the Facial Recognition/People to properly name/tag them etc. I do have...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have just updated to DMS 7 and have now got to use Synology Photos. I have a DS220j and connected to PC via ethernet cable but can take 3-4...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to have a common space where my wife and I can see all photos. So my wife can see all photos I add and vise versa. People...
Replies
Views
Hey Professional photographer. Happily using Photostation. Upgraded to DS7 and now have to use Synology Photos and the difference is huge (and...
Replies
Views
SLOW I use the DS918+ model, not the slowest of them all, and yet Synology Photos is SLOW AS HELL Moving to the next photo by clicking "right"...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello First post and a little help if i may. I’ve had my NAS since 2016 but only used for Timemachine, music and movie storage. I was at the...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
I have Synology photos setup and working. It's also saving files from my phone. Question, if I setup another user with their own credentials and...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am a long time happy user of Photo Station. I liked the control it gave me over my users and all our pictures. I am used to organize and...
Replies
Views
Switched from DSM 6 TO 7 two days ago and now using Synology Photos. Not sure why, but all my Photo folders appear in DS File on my iPad (2005 -...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Moments had a 'shared album' where multiple users could copy photos and videos from their single user areas, and then see the blended set of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Previously, using DS Photo, from IOS it was auto conversion to JPG and it was not uploading Live images. Now in Synology Photos I have all...
Replies
Views
Hi hivemind 1) my partner's iphone running the iOS Photos app appears unable to backup to Synology Photos on a non-local network (my Android can)...
Replies
Views
HI all, I did the DSM7 upgrade yesterday and installed Synology Photos. It works in windows but the android app is also connected but is empty...
Replies
Views