Synology Photos

Whether you’re a professional photographer or amateur creator, Synology Photos comes with all the tools you need to manage your photos efficiently. Automated tools help you group, filter, organize, and share your content, while keeping your memories safe and secure.
  • Threads: 90

Filter by prefix:

• Question
Hi. I need a "Not" option when setting up Conditional albums. Examples: Geolocation Sweden, NOT Lisa (showing pictures from Sweden, excluding the...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I am trying to export only the images in one manually created album. Best thing would be to have a script in dsm Autoexecute every day...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Is it possible to import images into Synology photos from File Station?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Where can i see how many photos I have on the app or on the nas?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Well, I thought I had synology photos figured out and the android app working. Today I moved photos from my Note 20's secure folder to the regular...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm having a strange issue where my Synology Photos uploaded from my phone are not showing up on the file station home/Photos. From...
Replies
Views
I have bought and set up a Synology network drive (DS220j) mainly for storing and managing family photos that come from phone backups and syncs by...
Replies
Views
For me most of the actual features I need are present in Photos, and the mobile app isn’t too bad. But the web ui leaves a lot to be desired and...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I just made the change from an Adobe LR subscription to Mylio (as personal DAM approach). Therefore, I also need a replacement for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I want to retire my old 216j and buy a bigger NAS, mainly to store my phone photos (+500Gb) and some files I keep on Dropbox, Drive and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope I'll find a solution here. I've searched the forum, but I probably am not using the right word combination as I'm sure this issue...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I am running all latest versions of DSM 7, Synology Photos, and iOS Photos app. Can anyone else confirm if and when you uploading a video from...
Replies
Views
After initial test - quick drag/drop of Wetlands folder and all subfolder of each visit - now removing all photos from Synology and starting over...
Replies
Views
I have been on the hunt for a "future proof" way of organizing mine, and my families photos. Im tired of getting everything organized in one...
Replies
Views
This is a pet peeve of mine. I use Synology photos for my editing job. I've created albums for each model and keep their photos together. My peeve...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello I created an album and created a enable a share link with permission to download and view the photos for anyone with the link. My...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I’m new to the Synology system. I’ve set up a new DS220 and I’ve installed the Photo app on the unit and my iPhone 12. I’ve watched several video...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have +20K photos/videos in synology photos and 2 issues at the moment: Issue #1: Face recognition works sometimes. Haven't found a pattern. For...
Replies
Views
I have a pool of 15000 photos.and in some cases there are duplicate names that I need to merge. When I try to do this I get constant busy response...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a few shared folders with different photo storage in them - some old scans, some updated via Cloud Station, some are other people's photos...
Replies
Views