Synology Photos

Whether you’re a professional photographer or amateur creator, Synology Photos comes with all the tools you need to manage your photos efficiently. Automated tools help you group, filter, organize, and share your content, while keeping your memories safe and secure.
  • Threads: 160

Filter by prefix:

• Question
DSM has this very handy functionality of automatically detecting people's faces and grouping them under the album category 'People'. Similarly...
Replies
Views
hi , i have uploaded 10 of thousands of pictures to synology photos . (under homes/user.. folder) now i want to remove duplicates , i used...
Replies
Views
When I copy photos (in File Station) directly to /photo or /home/photo in "Synology Photos", the photos are indexed all the time. After 24 hours...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Context here is: Synology Photos, browsing fotos with the quick filter enabled and more specifically what appears under Geolocation. Does anybody...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Having Problem with External User Access to Synology Photos: - I have set Shared Permission to Read/Write - Have Set User&Group Settings homes...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Dear Synofans, I need your help. Been trying all kinds of troubleshooting and looking for similiar issues, but I couldn't find that issue being...
Replies
Views
After reading some posts still have a problem with the shared space in Synology Photos I have the following setup: My personal space in /Photos...
Replies
Views
  • Question
When viewing the images containing a particular person, I would like to be able to see which face has been identified as that person. Here is an...
Replies
Views
Downloaded SYNOLOGY Photo app on Android TV. Sony Bravia. IN SETUP IT IS Asking for... 1 Address or QuickConnect id (used Quick connect id ) 2...
Replies
Views
So I was reading on one of the threads here about how to export Photos via export a Mac Photo app to Synology NAS . But one of the options is to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I backed up Photos in iPhone 11 using the Synology Photo app using one way option. I did not use the default destination Folder originally. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
HI! Slightly neewbie here. I wonder if the following can be done. I would like to have a shared family folder that each user can access and...
Replies
Views
Hi Synologists! I have the following need in the following Setup: --Need--: I want to hide photos I have in the /photo folder from the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I want to let some of my users view the shared "People" automatically generated album, but I don't want them to be able to make any changes in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Being a geek, I dived under the covers of Photos and had a look at the synofoto database. This has enabled me to write some useful scripts to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello I created an album and created a enable a share link with permission to download and view the photos for anyone with the link. My...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using my Synology NAS to back-up photos from my Photography hobby. My workflow is as follows: - I upload my photos from camera to...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back