Synology Photos

Whether you’re a professional photographer or amateur creator, Synology Photos comes with all the tools you need to manage your photos efficiently. Automated tools help you group, filter, organize, and share your content, while keeping your memories safe and secure.
  • Threads: 160

Filter by prefix:

• Question
Hello All, After reading thru a lot of posts on this forum, it appears that the answer to the following question is no, but I thought I’d...
Replies
Views
My Synology DS220+ contains a large number of photos, mainly .JPG format which I have tagged on my PC over the years. On the PC I can search for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi dear and proficient forum guys, I am new and need your support. 1. How can I import metadata into Synology photos? Where would the Synology...
Replies
Views
Hey I am looking for some input on the best way to load my 41,000 photos into Synology Photos. I have tried to upload/import through the web...
Replies
Views
After uploading several thousand images into Synology Photos 7.2 I still can't figure out how to get Synology to search and apply tags to images...
Replies
Views
Hello, Yesterday evening I uploaded new photos to my nas device and something caught my attention. Some photos look corrupted. I did a re-index...
Replies
Views
Accidentally shot some HEIC snaps and they were uploaded to Synology Photos Mobile. SPM says I can view the thumbnails if I install Advanced Media...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Recently I had to factory reset my pc and phone. Don't ask. However I use the photo app in my phones secure folder and it's been great. problem is...
Replies
Views
New version out I just saw: https://www.synology.com/sv-se/releaseNote/SynologyPhotos?model=DS220%2B#7_x_series
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Dear Synofans, I need your help. Been trying all kinds of troubleshooting and looking for similiar issues, but I couldn't find that issue being...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wondering would it be better for me to have SSD is instead of HDD on my DS 920+ the thing that I want to do is to reduce the lag when I'm...
Replies
Views
The users can see that their Shared with Others albums are there but the receiving user does not see it in their Shared with Me tab.* I feel it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
i have about 100k photos spanning a few decades in the Synology Photos Shared (/volume1/photo). I’ve set up user accounts for my 4 adult kids but...
Replies
Views
Hi i have DS920+ with the latest version. in synology photos i want to do this: i have personal folder with all my photos , and in the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone experienced a problem sharing photos since the latest update. Usually I just check the photo, click on the share button, copy the link...
Replies
Views
I just posted the question months ago, Synology answered it was a bug soon corrected but after 1 year nothing changed. In shared space, I view...
Replies
Views
Hello, We using 2 people my Synology 920+ nas device. I want to back up only my own data on Synology photos(peoples,subjects,places,albums..). Is...
Replies
Views
Hello from a Photos' newcomer. I'm migrating photos that i had all over the places to Photos, and have two questions (please): 1. my Places...
Replies
Views
  • Question
When I view a specific photo, I can use the 3-dot menu and select "Rotate" to counter-clockwise rotate an image. But I need/want to rotate it...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
I've setup a Shared Space for my family to use for family photos. I've tried Syncing select folders from my PC and it says I cannot because I...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back