Synology Photos

Whether you’re a professional photographer or amateur creator, Synology Photos comes with all the tools you need to manage your photos efficiently. Automated tools help you group, filter, organize, and share your content, while keeping your memories safe and secure.
  • Threads: 161

Filter by prefix:

• Solved
I've setup a Shared Space for my family to use for family photos. I've tried Syncing select folders from my PC and it says I cannot because I...
Replies
Views
I was hoping for some clarification as to why my HEVC videos (shot on Pixel 7 Pro) suffer from serious jitter/buffering when playing back remotely...
Replies
Views
My iPhone recently died and I have just bought a new replacement. I had Synology Photos on the old one backing up my photos taken on the phone...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a shared folder (called "Photo Gallery") which holds all my photos accumulated during the years. Now, I would like to use the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've been using Synology Photos but have always had issues with it not indexing newly added photos. New photos get added directly via a file...
Replies
Views
I've searched the forum without success , so: Is it possible under Synology Photos to have folders containing photos WITHIN an album ? If so, how...
Replies
Views
After reading some posts still have a problem with the shared space in Synology Photos I have the following setup: My personal space in /Photos...
Replies
Views
While there are various tools available for image organization in Synology Photos, I find myself in need of a solution that allows for quick...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have just updated to DMS 7 and have now got to use Synology Photos. I have a DS220j and connected to PC via ethernet cable but can take 3-4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
This is in respone to a previous thread This one. When you create a shared space for family pictures, it works great for sharing between family...
Replies
Views
iOS and Windows support a "favorite" tag which is visible as a heart (see attached PDF image from the top of a Windows photo). I use PhotoSync to...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to use Synology photos and the mobile app to restore the photos back to the phones gallery? I'd like to do it in one shot instead...
Replies
Views
  • Question
How do I find photos that haven't had any tags assigned to them?
Replies
Views
I use Synology photos photo app to back up my cellphone photos. Samsung has a secure folder on their phone you can use to keep things hidden from...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I installed Photos on my phone and another google TV without issue. App works as advertised. Installing the app on my Sony A80J...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello brains 🧠 I´ve used my Synology DS220+ for several months now and I´ve been really satisfied. BUT suddenly I noticed that all my photos and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
When viewing the images containing a particular person, I would like to be able to see which face has been identified as that person. Here is an...
Replies
Views
Dear, I bought a new new Synology and I just move copy photos to a new hard drive. I just thik I need to install Synology photo and everything...
Replies
Views
Hello, very newbie here. Can a sub=album be created? I have organized my photos in genealogy order, Dad, Kids, Grandkids, etc. I would like...
Replies
Views
Downloaded SYNOLOGY Photo app on Android TV. Sony Bravia. IN SETUP IT IS Asking for... 1 Address or QuickConnect id (used Quick connect id ) 2...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back