Synology Photos

Whether you’re a professional photographer or amateur creator, Synology Photos comes with all the tools you need to manage your photos efficiently. Automated tools help you group, filter, organize, and share your content, while keeping your memories safe and secure.
  • Threads: 160

Filter by prefix:

• Question
I backed up Photos in iPhone 11 using the Synology Photo app using one way option. I did not use the default destination Folder originally. I...
Replies
Views
Trying to set up a family network of individual photo albums and a common shared albums but new to all this and confused. I have 4 user accounts...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Finally updated to DSM7 and updated my Emby server to the latest version. I had the issue before where the Emby user had to be added within...
Replies
Views
The option mentioned in YouTube videos/websites simply isn't there for me. In the global tab I can activate "allow users to enable the people...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to have Synology Photos to index and process a folder other than /user home/photos? We are a small business using a single folder...
Replies
Views
  • Question
HI! Slightly neewbie here. I wonder if the following can be done. I would like to have a shared family folder that each user can access and...
Replies
Views
hello everyone, first time submitting a post here Synology Photos seems to only consider folders that have been created via their UI which means...
Replies
Views
Hi Synologists! I have the following need in the following Setup: --Need--: I want to hide photos I have in the /photo folder from the...
Replies
Views
Is anyone experiencing issues with SP. I just uploaded 3 photos and usually they immediately appear in the personal space but lately they are not...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I want to let some of my users view the shared "People" automatically generated album, but I don't want them to be able to make any changes in...
Replies
Views
I got a newsletter email from Synology touting their new Android TV, Apple TV app for Synology Photos. Gave it a try on my 55" big screen and it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Being a geek, I dived under the covers of Photos and had a look at the synofoto database. This has enabled me to write some useful scripts to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Well, after this thread: https://www.synoforum.com/threads/replacing-ds212j-time-to-move-to-dsm-7-and-synology-photos.10165/ I finally bit the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Simple? Question. I have thousends of photo’s, organised in folders. I want allow my doughter to see all these photo’s except about 50. These 50...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi. I need a "Not" option when setting up Conditional albums. Examples: Geolocation Sweden, NOT Lisa (showing pictures from Sweden, excluding the...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I am trying to export only the images in one manually created album. Best thing would be to have a script in dsm Autoexecute every day...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Is it possible to import images into Synology photos from File Station?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Where can i see how many photos I have on the app or on the nas?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Well, I thought I had synology photos figured out and the android app working. Today I moved photos from my Note 20's secure folder to the regular...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm having a strange issue where my Synology Photos uploaded from my phone are not showing up on the file station home/Photos. From...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back