Synology Photos

Whether you’re a professional photographer or amateur creator, Synology Photos comes with all the tools you need to manage your photos efficiently. Automated tools help you group, filter, organize, and share your content, while keeping your memories safe and secure.
  • Threads: 161

Filter by prefix:

Hi there, I'm having a strange issue where my Synology Photos uploaded from my phone are not showing up on the file station home/Photos. From...
Replies
Views
I have bought and set up a Synology network drive (DS220j) mainly for storing and managing family photos that come from phone backups and syncs by...
Replies
Views
For me most of the actual features I need are present in Photos, and the mobile app isn’t too bad. But the web ui leaves a lot to be desired and...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I just made the change from an Adobe LR subscription to Mylio (as personal DAM approach). Therefore, I also need a replacement for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I want to retire my old 216j and buy a bigger NAS, mainly to store my phone photos (+500Gb) and some files I keep on Dropbox, Drive and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope I'll find a solution here. I've searched the forum, but I probably am not using the right word combination as I'm sure this issue...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I am running all latest versions of DSM 7, Synology Photos, and iOS Photos app. Can anyone else confirm if and when you uploading a video from...
Replies
Views
After initial test - quick drag/drop of Wetlands folder and all subfolder of each visit - now removing all photos from Synology and starting over...
Replies
Views
I have been on the hunt for a "future proof" way of organizing mine, and my families photos. Im tired of getting everything organized in one...
Replies
Views
This is a pet peeve of mine. I use Synology photos for my editing job. I've created albums for each model and keep their photos together. My peeve...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello I created an album and created a enable a share link with permission to download and view the photos for anyone with the link. My...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I’m new to the Synology system. I’ve set up a new DS220 and I’ve installed the Photo app on the unit and my iPhone 12. I’ve watched several video...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have +20K photos/videos in synology photos and 2 issues at the moment: Issue #1: Face recognition works sometimes. Haven't found a pattern. For...
Replies
Views
I have a pool of 15000 photos.and in some cases there are duplicate names that I need to merge. When I try to do this I get constant busy response...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a few shared folders with different photo storage in them - some old scans, some updated via Cloud Station, some are other people's photos...
Replies
Views
  • Question
DSM7.1 Synology Photos Tags Have organised my Synology Photos including tags, face recognition etc. Can someone advise how to backup photos...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Can sanyone please help. I have Synology photos on DSM7 working fine on my Mac. I also have the Synology Photos app on my android phone which...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using my Synology NAS to back-up photos from my Photography hobby. My workflow is as follows: - I upload my photos from camera to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello and Thanks in Advance. I have a note 10+ and have had my synology for over 1 year and love it. I recently noticed that some of the folders I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I like the organization of the Synology photos app and being able to view on mobile, the hang up i have is when i actually want to edit photos on...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back