Synology Photos

Whether you’re a professional photographer or amateur creator, Synology Photos comes with all the tools you need to manage your photos efficiently. Automated tools help you group, filter, organize, and share your content, while keeping your memories safe and secure.
  • Threads: 160

Filter by prefix:

Hi, just bought a 200j, and when I now started uploading all my photos from my Samsung S20 Ultra, it takes 1 picture / 5 seconds, it's gonna take...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi there, I'm new to the forum and new to Synology devices.. From an old WD myCloud that is not supported anymore, I've migrated to a Synology...
Replies
Views
When I upload a folder to Synology Photos using drag and drop, 95% of the time, the app auto sorts these folders into a Year/month folder format...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
I am not seeing a way to share a folder within Synology Photos, only single photos. Can others confirm this as well?
Replies
Views
Hi, In Synology Photos (shared space), Automatically Created Albums (People, Places, Tags, Videos, Recently Added) aren't shared with...
Replies
Views
  • Question
First off - sorry that this must be the biggest noob problem going! Been looking at videos, help guides but I'm pulling my hair out. So thanks in...
Replies
Views
I use Synology photos to store pics from my editing job and personal. When you open photos in starts by showing every photo the you've stored...
Replies
Views
Ï need to access my "shared folder" with all the photos accessable from within Synology Photos from outside "Synology Photos". Seems hidden...
Replies
Views
I messaged Syno support about the HEVC issue. Below is a copy of the discussion. It still makes zero sense to me why File Station is ok to work...
Replies
Views
For instances where my NAS is inaccessible, or I don't have mobile data, how can I (easily) download all my photos to the iOS app so I can view...
Replies
Views
How is this still an issue? Just from rough checking, it appears that 90% of my videos are of the HEVC variety whether they are .mov or .mp4...
Replies
Views
I recently purchased a DS220+ and copied all my photos to a folder on it called "shared photos." Then, I installed Synology Photos. I was...
Replies
Views
I have been looking for years to find a working solution to display my photo library. I've got pictures of friends/family/places etc., but i can...
Replies
Views
Did someone try to browse on mobile (I can try on IOS, both Safari and Chrome) a Shared Space? I can see the picture BUT if I try to zoom on it...
Replies
Views
Users of type Uploader gets this when they are in Timeline view on Personal space, and switches to Shared space. And the Timeline and Filter...
Replies
Views
Just a warning as I like you all so much, and I would like to prevent you messing up your photo folders as well... I am an old fashioned guy that...
Replies
Views
Hi there, So I had an earlier issue that my connection to Synology Photos was super slow locally. This was because I was using an external...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if this is happening only to me. When I log in to Synology Photos I get the Shared space page: After that, I need to manually...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am a long time happy user of Photo Station. I liked the control it gave me over my users and all our pictures. I am used to organize and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Made the switch to DSM 7 and Synology Photos. Been going through sorting my photos into their own albums, but can't seem to find a way to sort the...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back