I recently installed the unifi controller jacobalberty container on a Synology NAS and noticed RAM usage was going through the roof. Had a look at the processes and MongoDB is just going insane. RAM usage goes up every day by between 0.5GB to 1GB until I have 100%+ RAM usage on my NAS.
1st time poster so I thought I'd give it a go after being encouraged on the UniFi forums.
I've been running jacobalberty/unifi:latest for some time under Docker on my RS814+ and 95% of the time it works flawlessly. Every couple of months though, I start getting device disconnection...
this thread will explain an advantages of the Ubiquiti Unifi Controller - main management console of all Unifi appliances in your network(s).
By contrast to Synology SRM, the Unifi controller is running anywhere:
- personal computer, laptop, covered by all OSs
- Docker (see in forum Resources)...
First, all info you can read in official pages here or by YT
Ubiquiti is from my point of view same as Synology:
- they care about market(s), that was empty from the complexity point of view
- they have really useful HW, SW, tools for every single groups of user (consumers, SME...
Some googled guides doesn't work.
Then you can save a time with this one.
Simple and perfect!
Thanks to JackobAlberty we have stable and helpful management of Ubiquiti Unifi environment in Docker.
1. Upgrade your existing Unifi controler to last ver in line with last ver from...