virginmedia

  1. N

    Vpn connection dropout on uk virgin media

    Hey! New member here! Hoping someone may have some insight… I have over 100 synology units (mix of dsm420/428/1620, in all different locations, all connecting to an openvpn. 80% are fine working 24/7 and accessible via the vpn. The remaining 20% go offline regularly, once a day or so, the common...
Top