Synof0rumm
Router
  1. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
My LAN-side Wifi and ethernet were both working fine on my MR2200ac (with two additional MR2200ac wifi points), but after installing SRM 1.2.4-8081 Update 1 the LAN-side ethernet no longer works. All wired devices say "no internet connectivity". The LAN-side Wifi still works fine. I tried shutting down and re-starting both the router and the wired devices; no luck. Has anyone else experienced a problem with LAN-side ethernet after updating to SRM 1.2.4-8081 Update 1? Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

I have RT2600ac as main Internet router and ethernet, via switches, to MR2200ac mesh access point. While the switches connect wired LAN devices, the RT2600ac is the DHCP server for all devices whether wired or wireless.

Haven't had a failure on the wired side since updating to SRM 1.2.4-8081 Update 1, or ever. I've noticed checking Traffic Monitor has been slow or problematic to load realtime numbers. But yesterday, following a broadband outage, I decided to do a reboot of the ISP device and the SRM routers and even this seems to be cleared.

You may want to check the interface settings on the main router to see if they are unchanged.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.