17 days to add a new drive?

Currently reading
17 days to add a new drive?

Hi Rusty! I just made a backup using Hyperbackup of my drive onto an external one, ready to delete everything from synology to make them RAID0 but it looks like it's only taking half as much space as was originally on my SYNOLOGY, is the compression that good?

Hi Rusty! I just made a backup using Hyperbackup of my drive onto an external one, ready to delete everything from synology to make them RAID0 but it looks like it's only taking half as much space as was originally on my SYNOLOGY, is the compression that good?
depends on your Hb task settings and ofc what type of content we are talking about.

Best to test that result using Hb vault or HB itself to randomly access the backup task and see if the content is there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.