Info 2,000 registered members on SynoForum.com

Currently reading
Info 2,000 registered members on SynoForum.com

Gents,
I wish you continue to have a courage to help maintain Synology's best knowledge base in the world!

Thanks to you, I have made my life more pleasant with some previously undiscovered services that help me make my personal/working life more pleasant.
I don't even know about my entire NAS farm operation. No errors, no faults, no panic. It was really great investment.

Gents,
I wish you continue to have a courage to help maintain Synology's best knowledge base in the world!

Thanks to you, I have made my life more pleasant with some previously undiscovered services that help me make my personal/working life more pleasant.
I don't even know about my entire NAS farm operation. No errors, no faults, no panic. It was really great investment.
It is always a privilege and honor to have knowledgeable members part of this community. It's what makes all this worthwhile.

Good to have you with us.

Congratulations and, more importantly, THANK YOU for taking the time and doing the hard work that makes this forum so excellent. The solid, mature leadership here has attracted knowledgeable, polite and thoughtful contributors, and the forum platform itself is superb - so well curated, easy to use, logically organized, and actively managed. You've made one corner of the world a better place.

2000.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.