1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
New User Question.

I know I can connect one house to another through a VPN, but is it possible to do the following:

Have one house on IP Range 192.168.0.x and the other on 192.168.1.x and have each house use it's own ISP DNS? I use HULU TV for both houses (my mom's is the 192.168.1.x) and I don't want one house to be seen as being part of the other as HULU TV then would not allow us to watch locals at that house. I'd like to be able to manage from my house (transfer files, administer local computers, etc).

Both houses us Synology RT2600AC and I have a DNS account for each.

Thanks,

Jay

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Solved
Maybe Pihole / Adguard running as a container with settings from old ISP/network?
Replies
Views
Ok finally found it... chance DNS settings in the profile file and now I am able to browser the Internet...
Replies
Views
I have a one-time-only need to transfer files from a DS110j to a DS218+ (basically replacing the 110 with...
Replies
Views
Have you ruled out the firewall on the nas? You may have to explicitly add the subnet to the firewall...
Replies
Views
I looked up this up a bit and they talked about using static routing on the NAS to achieve this, how would...
Replies
Views
  • Question
How is the PAN FW configured to allow access to Synology sites from the cluster? It's been a while since I...
Replies
Views
If I was only buying one then I'd go for higher AX spec too. But I'll get another Slate Plus with the...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back