blackvoid 2022 summer giveaway!

Currently reading
blackvoid 2022 summer giveaway!

2022 summer giveaway!

Summer is here and Blackvoid is doing another giveaway! After this year's 3rd anniversary giveaway, one in March, starting today there is another one!

Continue reading...

I think you should take down the ad, unless you want to disappoint more new users :cry::D
Guess you should have been here in March...

Guess you should have been here in March...

I guess so!

Just to respond generally…

Competitions: no-one is making anyone enter. If you don’t like the prize then walk on by.

Prize: if you’d like the prize to be different then you could dip into your own pocket and pay for it.

As for the DS120j, it’s a perfectly usable device especially as a destination for backups, and other basic file/media serving tasks. Rusty has personally provided a range of different prizes over the years. I’d also add that his contribution to this forum cannot be over-estimated, and it’d be poorer and quieter without his knowledge and interaction.

I guess the comments were in jest, we like humour in the forum since fixing a NAS can be frustrating, but it was a little wide of the mark this time.

Competitions are supposed to be fun, I think everyone agrees on that. But I can see this device serving as a photo backup or general backup personally.

Any giveaway/prize is welcomed, regardless of speed of device, i started with "j" series on 2010 and it worked fine for me 4 years until i switched to something stronger.

So yes thanks for doing this.

I'm still running a DS211j as a backup solution in my LAN. The box starts on some days a week and some backup jobs on my DS916+ and DS918+, use the 211j as a target for their backup data.

So still a budget DS is suitable for such a task....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.