NAS
DS718+
Router
  1. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
What are some general troubleshooting steps when your router is not performing like it used to? I have a 2600 AC router. Our Wi-Fi connection speeds over the past month have gotten pretty bad whereas before they were always really good.

Last edited:
New washer/dryer in room with router. I’ll have to check if that has wifi. Other than that pretty status quo.

Edit: i checked and my model washer does have wifi. Could that actually impact the AP for the router? Seems strange. Often really slow internet at night. But generally much worse everywhere around the house on various devices. But not my wired laptop in my office.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.