blackvoid 3-2-1 > Active Backup

Currently reading
blackvoid 3-2-1 > Active Backup

Synology's recent addition to their collection of great apps and solutions include a new version of Active Backup for Business package.

In this article, I will reflect on the tool, how it can benefit you and see various scenarios it can be implemented in.

Let's be honest. How many times have you lost data because you didn't have a backup? Anyone who is using a computer, tablet or even a phone now days has at least something they wish to save and never lose right? With that in mind, it's usually a question of how to implement it, how much it cost and why bother with it.

Continue reading...

I'm Currently setup as a port forward to 5510. I have to dig into how to do that reverse proxy stuff. What is the abb secure port?
From a reverse proxy (application portal) side of things its 28006 (default https port). Ofc you can edit it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.