3 Ways to Backup your Phone Photos and Videos

Currently reading
3 Ways to Backup your Phone Photos and Videos

Have you ever been in a situation where your phone was loaded with tons of precious photos and videos then gets stolen or lost? Maybe you dropped it into a river or lake?

Let’s dive in and check out 3 solutions that will allow you to keep your phone photos and videos safe! If you’re not backing up your phone media, maybe now you will!

Continue reading...

I'm currently using Moments, but I think I'll switch to DS File. Backups are faster on my NAS and it does not create a folder for each day as Moments does.

But you don't have a thumbnail image on DS File.

Sorry, I meant with image preview like in Moments. In DS File you only see this:

8CEDAE86-39E9-40CB-A822-1262042A0D4E.png

Yes, but then you don’t have live photo any more.

Anyway, now I know how it works.

You can set DS file so that the NAS retains both the HEIC (live photo) version AND the still version. That way, you can see the thumbnails, and also still have access to the live photos.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.