RT2600ac A Network Trojan was Detected

Currently reading
RT2600ac A Network Trojan was Detected

Hey thanks. Maybe more brain dead now. :)
I have found TP hard to "read" and then interpret ~ but maybe there is no easy way of doing it. So thanks to the forum here :)
Well I booted the Dell Mobile Connect Driver Screenovate Technologies Ltd. 4.1.7498 Installed 1/28/2022 (1.98MB)
and also the one on my computer which hasn't been caught doing anything naughty
Dell Mobile Connect Drivers Screenovate Technologies Ltd. 3.0.9346 installed 2022-06-20

BTW is there a way of dumping all the TP events to an external log?. I can't seem to see how to dump them all, perhaps I have to connect to a sperate log on my DS218+

Not an easy, simple, or zero risk way. But here is what I recently did to extract TP logs.

@neilh20 thank you for finding an answer to this! This same issue (ET HUNTING Terse Unencrypted Request for Google - Likely Connectivity Check”) has been popping up on Splunk for me and I just started to notice it a week ago. It was driving me crazy as I couldn't figure it out, but you seem much more technical than I. Thank you for the good sleuth work(y)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.