Info A picture is worth a thousand words, how about two? :)

Currently reading
Info A picture is worth a thousand words, how about two? :)

Anyone knows if Qnap offers Live Demos for their operating system like what's offered by Synology?

I'm sitting with a friend and I showed him Synology's and connected to my NAS too and showed him a few things, then he asked if Qnap offers one too (live demo). We've been looking on their site to no avail.

He wants to try both as he’s undoubtedly attracted to the matching Samsung washing machine :)

@WST16 you have to post the forum screenshots to the Syno community. We all know the difference, but they don’t. Question is how will Syno treat such post:
  • people with ego like Mt.Everest will never accept, that there is a different way how to serve cistomer care
  • smart one will write to Synoman, how to do it better

But in these days I’m lucky that the first group of managers does their job bad, we have job to repair it.

you have to post the forum screenshots to the Syno community
That’s a good point, but I don’t go there. It hurts.
Never mind that, what about the washing machine, aren’t you interested? It’s a limited time bundle offer.

P.S. @SynoMan. You might need to update the forum's disclaimers as we will be sued anytime now (in which case, I don't know you and I've never been here) :)

An order of a "cease and desist" might be on its way.

May the force be with you.

"Vive la SynoForum".

I would prefer not do this.
It is against the "competition law" by showing other's picture without authorization.
Also we don't need to build a culture here to criticize others in exchange of our goodness.

We like here, that's enough.

It's called laughter. We're just laughing, it's not religion.
But you have a point.

@SynoMan and @Rusty please feel free to delete any posts that you think shouldn't be on the forum (I speak for my posts not others of course). And I'll adjust in the future if you choose to do so :)

It is against the "competition law" by showing other's picture without authorization.
Also we don't need to build a culture here to criticize others in exchange of our goodness.

It's called laughter. We're just laughing, it's not religion.
But you have a point.
Actually, @iStone has a point here. Since this is a public forum and we don't want to criticize other forums too much in that way, I've removed images in the first post of this thread.

We have to respect our "competition" (if this is a competition, I don't know...), but we also understand humor. We do, not sure for others. So...

I don't see anything wrong if we talk about it, just maybe not such detailed comparison (with images etc.), because SynoForum.com doesn't want to "hurt" any community.

Thank you for your understanding.

It is up to SynoMan’s and Rusty’s decision. Invite or not invite others.

But just think about- new users can bring new ideas or help how Syno environment do it better.
Other side - it will make a pressure/demand for this forum resources and our guys effort (Sy & Ru).

Re: competition ... it’s better to use appropriate term - following:

1. Competition is an act when someone try establishing superiority over others.
Whe we invite someone to follow us it is not about the competition. If yes, then you have to close all social network services around the world.
2. Especially in this case, when vendor (Syno) uses their own public free of charge service for a mass market (users of Syno Hw/Ss). And SynoMan provides just a platform (an environment) for part of the mass market, also as public free of charge service. If the service will be paid, it is another point.
3. How non vendor service can provide more accurate services (the superiority)? Never from the vendor R&D engineering side, anytime from a practice side.

Where is the competition and for whom?
Common. Back to reality.

PS:
However, WST16 showtime is part of this forum and I hope will be as main atmosphere driver :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.