ABB agent automatic update at clients in isolated network (no internet)

Currently reading
ABB agent automatic update at clients in isolated network (no internet)

NAS
RS4017xs+, DS718+, DS916+, DS1512+, DS210j
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I updated my NAS ABB package and now agents at PCs and servers are outdated. How to update agents automaticaly in this situation? Thanks for solution...

I updated my NAS ABB package and now agents at PCs and servers are outdated. How to update agents automaticaly in this situation? Thanks for solution...
You could use the "Update Agent" option from within the ABB console. A true automatic option is not something that is implemented on the agent side.

Hi, this option is grayed, does not work. I think it need internet connection, which is not available in my isolated network.

Have you tried to select the device from the list and then click it? In any event, yes it will pull off the internet, so in your case, it won't be usable anyways.
That's exactly what I tried. It does not work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.