Currently reading
ABFB Stopped working

NAS
Synology DS920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I saw there is a similar thread concerning this but it is over a year old. Recently I noticed my Synology drive client was reporting as, "Abnormal," So I finally got it back to backing up live files from my PC. However Active backup for business is not cooperating. I recreated the full backup and it just says waiting. By any chance is anyone else experiencing this and is it the aforementioned SSL certificate issue again. TIA

Ok, figured it out. "Synology Active Backup For Business Agent," was not running. Apparently when I got rid of a virus two weeks ago, the script I used deleted it and I didn't notice. I hope the experience will help others

Another problem has shown up. the backup failed, and according to the log, drive E: and h: will not be backed up. Drive E: is my cd rom and H: doesn't exist. I looked in the active backup for business directory and it's empty. Any ideas?

p.s. getting the hammer out!!

It was, "backup failed," and I checked in the directory which was empty. I've since gotten it to work after 4 or five tries. One question, does the active backup for business agent load in the task tray only when ABB runs or always on startup?

It was, "backup failed," and I checked in the directory which was empty. I've since gotten it to work after 4 or five tries. One question, does the active backup for business agent load in the task tray only when ABB runs or always on startup?
Sounds like you need to rework the Task on the host server that PC is backing up to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.