Accidentally deleted users of Synocummunity packages, now I cannot remove packages

Currently reading
Accidentally deleted users of Synocummunity packages, now I cannot remove packages

NAS
DS1515+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Oopsie! I accidentally deleted the users (sc-mono, sc-ffmpeg, sc-chromaprint) of the following Synocommunity packages: mono, ffmpeg and chromaprint. Now I can no longer install, uninstall or repair the packages.

Is there a way to 'force' a new install, hereby overwriting the previous packages, so I can uninstall them afterwards or something ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Question
No need to deactivate. You forced that. Reinsert the drive and repair. Be sure your backups are...
Replies
Views
Snapshot consumption can only be determined through the package itself... AFAIK, snapshots can only be...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Having old and/or unused certificates in the list shouldn't be an issue. I'd edit them with a note in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Never mind, I found it. Control Panel -> Application Privileges -> Synology Photos -> Edit -> Default...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Just stumbled on this and it looks like it may be the solution to my problem. In my case, I can see...
Replies
Views
  • Question
So does that mean if I have enabled Shared Spaces and I have added in let's say "Group 1" and "Group 2"...
Replies
Views
If you are using NAS local users or local directory service then you'll still want to allow them DSM web...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back