I hate to contradict myself once, let alone twice, but I've now done a complete restore of a Data volume for a lightly used MacBook. It took 50 hours to complete (about 200GB) (using Gigabit wired ethernet connections and a lightly loaded DS1618). After 50 hours the log indicated: "The restore task for <machine> was partially completed" - I did not see any further log details as to what files may have been omitted. I suspect the restore process is not coping well with the rebuild of many small files. Restore speed of typical user documents seems quite a bit faster. I hope others will have a chance to test and report on restore speeds.I had previously noted that restores were extremely slow. I've redone these tests and no longer see them same issue so suspect there must have been something else at play during the attempt I ran where the speed was very slow. Sorry about that. I believe, for some use cases, that ABB is much better than Time Machine to a Synology server.