DSM 7.1 Active Backup for Business Email Notifications

NAS
DS920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi everyone

I recently upgraded to DSM 7.2. Prior to that, I was receiving email notifications whenever an Active Backup for Business task completed or failed. Now, I'm no longer receiving these notification emails although the logs are showing me that the tasks have completed successfully. I haven't be able to figure out why I'm no longer receiving the emails. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone

I recently upgraded to DSM 7.2. Prior to that, I was receiving email notifications whenever an Active Backup for Business task completed or failed. Now, I'm no longer receiving these notification emails although the logs are showing me that the tasks have completed successfully. I haven't be able to figure out why I'm no longer receiving the emails. Please advise. Thanks in advance.
Is this just for ABB or DSM notifications in general?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Old thread notice: There have been no replies in this thread for quite some time. The last reply was on .
The content in this thread may no longer be relevant. It might be better to open a new thread instead.