DSM 7.1 Active Backup for Google Workspace: Export status log

NAS
DS720+
Operating system
  1. Linux
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi guys!

I'm trying to export the status log under Active Backup for Google Workspace > Task List > [Task] > Details.

Unfortunately, I don't see a UI element to trigger this action. I'm afraid this feature is not implemented yet. :eek:

Can you confirm my apprehension? Do you know of a workaround to extract the data mentioned above in a convenient way?

In my eyes, exporting logs is quite an essential feature.

What I would do now is copy all the data manually and paste it somewhere else. Pretty tedious when you have a lot of items. :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

I could potentially try that. There are over 1000 512mb files in the pool folder, but that's an option...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
ABB cannot do that. AFAIK, exporting to alternate formats can only be done manually by user. Even if ABB...
Replies
Views
They dont make an 870 EVO in 8TB size; you'd need the 870 QVO if you want 8TB. This isn't on the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 5784
D
I've found the answer and it is not fully described in DSM Help. Choosing ABG task in the Portal is a...
Replies
Views
Have you configured the email sending option on the DSM level? That is the channel ABB and all the other...
Replies
Views
  • Question
^ this is the way. OP it's a 2 drive NAS - keep it simple unless there's a valid technical reason for...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 5784
D
Hello, I have exactly the same problem... Have you found a solution? Thanks in advance!
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back