activesync for mailplus

Currently reading
activesync for mailplus

Do we need a activesync server? (or is it just me)

• Total voters
NAS
Ds918+, DS718
Router
  1. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I know there is no activesync support from synology for mailplus.
But is there an other way to get activesync?

I know there is Z-push, is it possible to install it in a VM and get it work with mailplus, calendar and contacts?

I know, but there are some (not microsoft) mailservers (iredmail, sogo, mailcow) that can be sync with exchange sync.
What i want is one account to sync mail, contacts and calendar.
No third party apps.

Well. I have my emails (MailPlus package), contacts (CalDAV server package), and calendar (Calendar package) items synced to my NAS. On my Android phone I use the native mail app to read e-mails via IMAP. For contacts and Calendar, I use CalDAV and CardDAV to sync by using this app: DAVx⁵ – CalDAV/CardDAV Client - Apps on Google Play .

I dont need ActiveSync.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.