adding programs to DS920+

Currently reading
adding programs to DS920+

NAS
DS920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Hi All
I am very new to this system and i am trying to install a program called MY Movies 5 to run my home cinema.

any help would be very helpfull.

Many Thanks

Richard

Welcome to the forum.

Unless that app is in the 3rd party list inside the Package Center, you will not be able to install it. Your only other option is to use the Docker platform and run it as a container (preferred).

Looking at what MY Movies 5 is, think you will be out of luck in that department as well. It would be best to use some other media center solution that is more compatible with NAS/Docker platform.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Old thread notice: There have been no replies in this thread for quite some time. The last reply was on .
The content in this thread may no longer be relevant. It might be better to open a new thread instead.