After Package Centre updates for MariaDB/WebStation/Wordpress link not working to Wordpress

Currently reading
After Package Centre updates for MariaDB/WebStation/Wordpress link not working to Wordpress

NAS
DS216play
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
1652264707019.png

Wordpress has been working, then yesterday I noticed updates, did these above and now I can't get to the Wordpress home page ie... 192.168.0.173/wordpress
If I add any other address (ie... 192.168.0.173/wordpress_1) I get a 404 error.

Looking at the LOGs I see that the PHP was upgraded to 7.4 from 7.3
Web capture_11-5-2022_124051_192.168.0.172.jpeg

Then I logged into new PHP version and for options (as was going to disable plugins) I found the the links were wrong for site URL & HOME, changed and all ok now
1652267060447.png

I've fixed/solved my own question, it might be useful for someone else, should they have issue too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.