Album in shared space instead of "Sharing" tab

NAS
DS220+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hey!

A few weeks ago, I updated my NAS to DSM 7.0 and drop Moments to Synology Photos. I am still discovering this new environment and some things disturb me...
I shared the application with my father, we each have our account and this is my father who add photos to shared space, create album etc. But since few days, the albums he created have moved from "Albums" tab to "Sharing" tab as if I were the creator of their, without any modification from my part (I'm the admin). The albums that he creates now are well put in "Albums". There is a way to retrieve the "old" behavior where we could have shared albums in the shared spaces (in the "Album" tab)? If not, can I change the owner of this album so that it has everything in the "Album" tab?

Other question, in Moments, we could use the search bar to search album, this is no longer possible?

Thanks for your answer!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.