Alexa playback for Audio Station is Broken

NAS
DS1019+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Just a heads up I opened a ticket last week where the Alexa skill for Audio Station no longer being functional and returning the message when asked to play something:

"Sorry I am having trouble accessing the Audio Station skill right now"

The person working the support case confirmed that others are seeing the same issue and that they are currently looking though logs and other items to find out what is broken. It may be coincidental that this happened around my time of update to 7.0.1 or that Amazon changed something in their services that support skills. I know that the home automation folks on Hubitat has been fighting some Amazon API changes over the last few weeks.

This service was great when paired with my Hubitat where I just had a dashboard to play Audio Station content on my Echo devices.

Yep I see that, I usually don't go to the community site I like this place better. I opened the ticket Friday and they got back to me on Monday and we did a couple of exchanges.

Just a heads up I did a test this morning and the Alexa skill for Audio Station is working again but nothing in my ticket from Synolgoy of this being fixed. I checked on their community forum and one other posted that it started working November 2nd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.