Info Amazon Cloud Drive API access to terminate

Currently reading
Info Amazon Cloud Drive API access to terminate

NAS
DS4l8play, DS202j, DS3623xs+, DSM 7.3.3-25847
I received this notification from a non-Synology source, however, it would seem to apply to Cloud Sync/Hyper Backup/etc as well.

From Amazon...
On August 16, 2019, Duplicati’s integration to the Amazon Drive API will be discontinued. Customers of Amazon storage will continue to have access to their content through our first party applications for Amazon Photos and Amazon Drive. Please make arrangements to discontinue all traffic to the Amazon API before August 16, 2019.

Synology responded that they would be unaffected by this. I suppose we will see, as a number of other software developers received this notification from Amazon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.