Info Amazon Cloud Drive API access to terminate

Currently reading
Info Amazon Cloud Drive API access to terminate

NAS
DS4l8play, DS202j, DS3623xs+, DSM 7.3.3-25847
I received this notification from a non-Synology source, however, it would seem to apply to Cloud Sync/Hyper Backup/etc as well.

From Amazon...
On August 16, 2019, Duplicati’s integration to the Amazon Drive API will be discontinued. Customers of Amazon storage will continue to have access to their content through our first party applications for Amazon Photos and Amazon Drive. Please make arrangements to discontinue all traffic to the Amazon API before August 16, 2019.

Synology responded that they would be unaffected by this. I suppose we will see, as a number of other software developers received this notification from Amazon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

I try to keep things simple. I use mapped drives via SMB to my NAS to store data. Keep as little as...
Replies
Views
Installed on 3x NAS: 2x 720+ and 1x 718+ No issues with 3rd party Hardware: Ram, SSD's internal, SSD's...
Replies
Views
You've shown no information that disproves that this is a counterfeit drive. Although it does seem silly...
Replies
Views
Everytime I log into DSM my NAS-connected USB-drives wake up from sleep, even if I'm not in filestation...
Replies
Views
You can still access Smart data on your drives. Not via direct login connect as you tried, but still can...
Replies
Views
I think I'm trying to ask how is the Drive desktop agent 'safe'. I know how VPN works and why to use it. I...
Replies
Views
There are tools in the synology app store that you can setup to backup to an AWS S3. Back it up to there...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back