DSM 7.1 Amcrest Camera

NAS
DS920+, DS416Play, 2 213J
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Is the Amcrest IP8M-2796EW-AI camera supported in Surveillance Station 9?

Thanks

Thanks. I filled out the form to have it added, hopefully they'll get it added. An Amcrest customer support rep told me that the 2796 is an upgrade to the 2696. I also asked them if the 2696 is being phased out and replaced by the 2796. When I get the answer I want I will forward that to Synology if the extra leverage is needed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

I did and was told that the source set to SS should work. Setting source to camera does not.
Replies
Views
I'm running an Amcrest IP5M-T1179EW-28MM, but I had to set it up using "Generic_AMCREST" model. Seems to...
Replies
Views
From DSM, Open Surveillance Station. From the Main Menu there, choose Notifications. Then go to Rules...
Replies
Views
Just a follow up on this.... Though ftp still doesn't work.... another posting.... My need for a 16MM...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys, the question was indeed for advice or suggestion on the technically ‘best’ option to choose...
Replies
Views
Had a 4MB, 16mm fixed focus HiKvision 1920x1080/30 POE camera die a year ago... could find none with 16mm...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a PTZ-camera which I would like to set in patrol mode. The problem is that SS triggers a motion...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back