WD An SSD cache on Volume 1 has degraded in NAS_MARQUES

Currently reading
WD An SSD cache on Volume 1 has degraded in NAS_MARQUES

Hello everything is fine ?

This is the second time that I have had problems with this SLOT SSD, previously the same problem occurred, so I sent the SSD for warranty, they sent me an identical but new model, I installed this new SSD in SLOT 2 in January but the problem occurred again with less than 30 days, I believe the problem is not with the SSD, can you help me?

Information 2024/02/02 21:33:35 WD Red SN700 500GB NAS_MARQUES M.2 Drive 2 Drive disconnected.

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 549
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    266.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    244.2 KB · Views: 20

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.