Android: Can't see custom folder I want to select

NAS
DS218j
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi all. Hope I'll find a solution here.
I've searched the forum, but I probably am not using the right word combination as I'm sure this issue can't just be mine.
So I've upgraded to DSM7 so I can use Synology Photes (vs the old Photos app, which had the same problem), hoping this would go away.

On the Android app, when I select the source folder to Photo Backup, I can chose "custom". There I get a certain amount of folders to chose from, some on my internal storage, some on my SD card. But the one I want to chose is not there, since it's just a small selection of all my folders.

I created a new folder on my SD card, in the root directory (so just 1 Level) but still: won't show up. I do see another folder that I created a while ago though, also on my sd card, but just not the one I want to use.

How can I make that folder to show up in the list of custom folders I can chose from?

So I'm the only one? Or everyone is annoyed, I couldnt find it myself hehe...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.