• Hello Guest! SynoForum.com is celebrating its 5th anniversary! 🥳🎉 Read more...

RT6600ax another strange issue

Currently reading
RT6600ax another strange issue

Router
  1. MR2200ac
  2. RT6600ax
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Since the update I have noticed some strange behaviour of my system. Generally is it perfect.

1. I have the main router in the basement on the east side of the house
2. On the west side of the house 1st floor, I have awrx560.

I use the IOT VLAN for all my thinks like Sonos, Alexa ( grudgingly) , etc.

A. Recently, a few devices ( like Sonos, Alexa) will no longer connect to the IOT network on the west side of the house. I have decent signal strength ( big house, thick walls) based on site survey and the fact that all the other devices work in the same area and ths sonos wireless speaker is right next to WRX560. If I move the sonos speaker to the east side or basemment it works fine. ABout 48 devices connected
B. I have noticed more dropouts and need to reboot the router.

Any suggestions?

slkrouter.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.