Anyone else having NginxPM issues?

NAS
DS920+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
After having NPM running well for at least a year now, it’s suddenly gone down and I’m having trouble getting this sorted. Anyone else having issues?

The docker log says it’s failed to bind to port 80. Though it also displays some PID GUID values I don’t recognise. When I searched it seems that quite a few users are having a problem with, what I believe is the latest version, and recommend rolling back to v2.9. This has been going on for a few days now, and thought it’d be fixed by now. Starting to wonder if the issue is with my NAS. Not sure how to roll an image back? Any help appreciated :)

Solution
Guess I'm the only one on here using NPM then :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Not to worry it's all working now with v10.0.2, just had to manually restart the container after Watchtower updated it.
Guess I'm the only one on here using NPM then :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Not to worry it's all working now with v10.0.2, just had to manually restart the container after Watchtower updated it.

Upvote 1
Solution
Hi Huggy, I also had an issue with the new NPM version, so I rolled back to v2.9. Glad to hear that the latest is now working for you. I’m still a bit hesitant to update.

Upvote 0
Hi Huggy, I also had an issue with the new NPM version, so I rolled back to v2.9. Glad to hear that the latest is now working for you. I’m still a bit hesitant to update.
After Watchtower updated it to v2.10.2 I had a different error, but manually restarting the container again sorted everything. I'm glad to have it back. I was just about to switch back to Synology's RP. (y)

Upvote 0
Do you (or anybody else out there) use Cloudflare's DNS proxy service? I noticed that lately (particular since the v2.9 update), I've been getting regular 522 errors when trying to access various things like CalDAV, CardDAV, and other sites I self host. It's intermittent and sometimes I can get passed the error by simply refreshing my browser or forcing my apps sync again. Here is a screenshot from my mobile app DAVx5:
Screenshot_20230401-080020.png

Upvote 0
Do you (or anybody else out there) use Cloudflare's DNS proxy service? I noticed that lately (particular since the v2.9 update), I've been getting regular 522 errors when trying to access various things like CalDAV, CardDAV, and other sites I self host. It's intermittent and sometimes I can get passed the error by simply refreshing my browser or forcing my apps sync again. Here is a screenshot from my mobile app DAVx5: View attachment 12449
Yes I do use Cloudflare. I’ve had no other problems other than what NPM introduced. I used to use Davx5 before I turned to the dark side last October. No caldav or carddav problems noticed on iOS so far, and obviously use it all the time. Hope you get it sorted 👍.

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.