anyone have experience with any docker project-management/gantt type apps?

Currently reading
anyone have experience with any docker project-management/gantt type apps?

NAS
DS220+, DS918+, RS1219+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I'm doing a bunch of custom farming work lately. Jobs vary from 2 to 13 hours, and due to weather my working hours are 10am to 8pm. I'm looking for an app that'll end up creating a Gantt chart or something similar so I can organize my jobs. It needs to be flexible so that I can shuffle the jobs around if needed due to weather delays. Also looking for one where I can change the working hours to suit my needs. Anyone have any experience with a docker based project management app that might work for me? I know they are out there just looking for recommendations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.