Anyone setup AdGuard Home on raspberry pi on RT6600ax router mesh network?

Currently reading
Anyone setup AdGuard Home on raspberry pi on RT6600ax router mesh network?

Router
  1. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
looking to setup adGuard home on a raspberry pi 4b to block ads for every client on LAN network. I use RT6600ax with several Synology mesh points. I have read some article online and it seems pretty straightforward, but just want to check if anyone could share their experience with this setup, if it has effected their network speed and how well it works.

I am using DDNS on my router along with Synology VPN Plus server which runs through the DDNS domain. Not sure if this would complicate the setup or cause DNS issues once I direct all DNS traffic to the raspberry pi.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Question
Title covers most of the question. To give more details, I have CrowdSec installed on my OPNsense...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Yes I do use Cloudflare. I’ve had no other problems other than what NPM introduced. I used to use Davx5...
Replies
Views
Maybe if you can explain the bit you're confused about? I jumped to that location in the video and it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It sounds that the main focus is a LAN reconfiguration of DHCP and DNS services so that dynamically...
Replies
Views
  • Question
OK... so I'm beginning to follow now! If I install VPN server on the work NAS and use OpenVPN on my home...
Replies
Views
Appreciate all the comments, I only use 10Gbe with Synology DS1621+ and DS1821+ and their 10gbe card...
Replies
Views
I don't want to use NPM or any other software; I found a solution that works with Synology's built-in...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back