Anyone use Ironwolf 525 in 720+ ??

Currently reading
Anyone use Ironwolf 525 in 720+ ??

Last edited:
I did get this reply!
Hello Jan,

I will pass your feedback along to our product management team. Unfortunately I could not force them to test a drive or to update the list however.

In the meantime, as I mentioned, you can still use other M.2 NVMe drives as there is nothing stopping the usage of untested drives, it's just that we can't confirm or deny that they would work. By extension, if they did have an incompatibility then our support may be limited in the actions they can take, but with Seagate being an already tested brand and those SSDs being of the same family, it's more likely that they'll work fine.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

Austen

Un-able to get 525’s in size I wanted, I tried Samsung PRO, and found none. I eventually ordered 2x Samsung 970 Plus

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.