DS414s, DS1621+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
  3. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hello everyone!
Due to high load, I have application portals set up for most of the apps.
On DSM 7.0 I had to configure the application portal for Synology Photos as the one for Moments disappeared, but Synology decided to make something weird - Instead of going to the log-in page of the application (similar to DSM), for the Synology Photos app, it shows the publicly shared albums. Why the hell?
It's an extra step to log-in this way and it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Is there a way to skip this?

Thanks all!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

https://www.reddit.com/r/synology/comments/1b5mjm2/problem_adding_new_user_permissions_to_synology/
Replies
Views
  • Question
Having Problem with External User Access to Synology Photos: - I have set Shared Permission to...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Don't mix path of Photo and Drive. Standard path : Photo /home/Photos Drive /home/Drive If have...
Replies
Views
creating folders in stead of albums could probably solve the issue as well? I do create folders on shared...
Replies
Views
My Synology DS220+ contains a large number of photos, mainly .JPG format which I have tagged on my PC over...
Replies
Views
You can just dump them in, the system will take some time to index.. with so many photos you will need...
Replies
Views
Well, having two nearly identical 720+’s except for SSD vs HDD, the SSD seems quicker in operation for...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back