Audio Station skills with a Bose Built-In Amazon Alexa

NAS
DS218+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hello everyone,
I recently upgraded my home Sound system to Bose home Speaker built-in Amazon Alexa. Disappointingly the Audio station skill on Bose devices aren't working, but the Audio Station skill works fine on all Amazon Echo devices in a house. Is anybody has the same problem? If yes how did you solve the problem? Eagerly awaiting for your reply

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Thanks Gerard... I hoped you were correct, however why the screen shot distorted the position slightly...
Replies
Views
Happy to confirm that Audio Station is back following the update to DSM 7.0.1-42218.
Replies
Views
There's a fit to page option, but there is a lot of unused "whitespace"... which is common to all notes...
Replies
Views
I just wanted to point to my old question, how to export notes from NoteStation (including attachments!)...
Replies
Views
It does. I have some site to site VPNs running. No doubt things will break for a while as I implement...
Replies
Views
That would be great, but I believe there is not. I use Total Commander on Windows to compare folder...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot for your reply. The access will be only for me. I was finally arrived to this solution ...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back